Wednesday 25 May 2016

Here's what it's like to ride a virtual reality roller coaster

Ready to ride with Tom Harding, Samsung director of immersive products and virtual reality

After having my brain smooshed against my skull, my stomach flipped and flopped, and my spine whipped hither and thither, I thought a day at the Six Flags amusement park in St. Louis Missouri couldn't get any more fun. I was wrong. When I climbed aboard the park's soon-to-open virtual reality coaster the next morning as part of a special press event, my opinion of what an amusement park ride could be leaped into another dimension.

.. Continue Reading Here's what it's like to ride a virtual reality roller coaster

Category: VR

Tags: Related Articles:

from Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine http://ift.tt/1TAaViy

No comments:

Post a Comment