Tuesday 17 April 2018

Study links violent video games to increased calorie intake

The researchers compared Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (pictured), FIFA 2013 and episodes of Friends

As an ageing, overweight player of video games, I've always assumed games are a significant part of a lifestyle which is, to say the least, more sedentary than is good for me. Still, it could be worse (I've always said to myself), I could just be watching TV. But recent research suggests that stress markers associated with food consumption could be a bigger factor in gaming than television-viewing – with a liberal sprinkling of caveats, needless to say.

.. Continue Reading Study links violent video games to increased calorie intake

Category: Health & Wellbeing

Tags: Related Articles:

from New Atlas https://ift.tt/2Hrl0O1

No comments:

Post a Comment