Thursday 12 April 2018

Garage parking system is designed to beat the hanging tennis ball

Park-a-Dot works with existing garage door safety systems

A tennis ball on a string may good at letting you know when you've fully pulled your car into your garage, but it can get in the way, plus its location is based on the length of one specific vehicle. Inventor Mitchel Ottinger has created what he thinks is a better system, in the form of Park-a-Dot.

.. Continue Reading Garage parking system is designed to beat the hanging tennis ball

Category: Around The Home

Tags: Related Articles:

from New Atlas https://ift.tt/2GTdDPJ

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. kit per cancello automatico

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. sistemi per porte scorrevoli a scomparsa

    ReplyDelete