Tuesday 20 February 2018

JimBoat relaunches 6.5 ft electric powerboat for children

The JimBoat is 6.5 ft long, weighs 75 kg (165 lb), and with an electric motor ...

Though there are several well known manufacturers of electric-powered cars scaled down for children, there has never been a scaled down electric speed boat equivalent – until now. The JimBoat was conceived when boatbuilder Denis Jimenez found that his five-year-old grandson shared his passion for powerboats. "That's how the 6.5 ft electric powerboat was born," says Jimenez. "I built it as a surprise for him, to convey my values, my knowledge and my passion to my grandson, and so he will remember the fun of being a mini-mariner."

.. Continue Reading JimBoat relaunches 6.5 ft electric powerboat for children

Category: Marine

Tags: Related Articles:

from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2okZSx8

No comments:

Post a Comment