Saturday 19 January 2019

Bikepacking and bush-bashing through lush forest on Australia's spectacular southern coast

On the road in the south-east corner of Australia

"Why am I doing this again?" I asked a friend, half-joking but also half-serious, as he helped me strap enough luggage to fill a small suitcase onto the seatpost of my bike. I was about to leave the perfectly agreeable holiday house we'd rented in the Australian coastal town of Mallacoota to ride alone into the forest for two days. "Yeah, look I don't know," he responded with a smile, but with just enough sincerity to suggest he didn't think it was the brightest of my ideas.

.. Continue Reading Bikepacking and bush-bashing through lush forest on Australia's spectacular southern coast

Category: Holiday Destinations

Tags:

from New Atlas (Gizmag) http://bit.ly/2ASNj3b

No comments:

Post a Comment