Thursday 16 November 2017

Review: Continental's surprising Road Attack 3 sports-touring tires

Continental Road Attack 3's haven't put a foot wrong yet, despite my best efforts

Just about anyone who's been riding for a few years gets a strong sense of what they like and what they don't, and I have to admit, I've never really considered Continental hoops as an option. That's not all my fault – Continental has never enjoyed huge marketing support in Australia, where I live. In fact, this is the first time the company has launched a tire in forever down under. So while it's the second biggest brand in Europe, they haven't caught on so much over here – but that could be about to change.

.. Continue Reading Review: Continental's surprising Road Attack 3 sports-touring tires

Category: Motorcycles

Tags: Related Articles:

from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2AS9IMt

No comments:

Post a Comment